April 12, 2023
More Employment Opportunities!
Its on tomorrow - Mangere Employment Day Please scroll down to see the employers and providers we will have on site tomorrow…
What: EMPLOYMENT DAY
When: Thursday 13th April 2023
Time: 10:00am to 12:00pm
Where: MSD Mangere (Work and Income), 93 Mascot Ave, Mangere, Auckland
What to Bring: A copy of your CV and ID, if you have it. (If you need help with printing, we can help you with this on the day, still attend if you do not have a CV)
- Facilities management company have vacancies for Demolition/ Asbestos Removalists
- Full time permanent positions available at $23.00 per hour
- Various shift times available
- Location of work at Otahuhu work site and various sites throughout Auckland
- No experience needed to apply
- Have a criminal conviction or pending convictions? There are a number of opportunities available for you to apply for, employer is flexible and understanding
Programmed Facility Management
- A leading provider of Staffing, Facility Management, and Maintenance services in New Zealand seeking Commercial Cleaners
- You will be working within the Auckland Region keeping its public facilities clean and tidy, washing down changing rooms, toilets, removing graffiti, and re-stocking consumables- Training available
- Dayshift AND Nightshifts available- $24.50 per hour
- Rostered shifts across the 7 days (work 5 of the 7 days)
- Full Licence (Restricted may be considered on a case by case basis) with own reliable transport
- Minor convictions may be considered case by case
Manukau Jobs and Skills Hub
Interested in a career in Civil Construction? Come and meet our facilitators who can help connect you with employment and training opportunities in this booming industry!
Quality Education Service
The team from QES will be on site to see how they can help you into a pathway toward Employment, training or education:
- Monday to Thursdays – 9:30am-2:30pm, 59 Tidal Road, Mangere
- Rolling starts every 2nd Monday (hence the fortnight seminars on their off week)
- CV, Cover Letter, Industry Training, full-time employment, 6 months Post Placement Support
- Travel allowance provided for clients. Can support with Hop Cards and are pre-loaded with $20 for the first week
- Online delivery available – Private EPPP Facebook group where online workshops are held
Ministry of Social Development
NEED HELP WITH MAKING OR UPDATING A CV OR JUST NEED GENERAL CAREER ADVICE? Our team of Career Advisors will be here during the Employer Hiring Day to help.
Not interested in applying for any of the jobs listed?! Still come along anyway as we have Work Brokers with other job opportunities that may be able to help you!
Essy Tino| Work Broker| Work Services| Auckland
Ministry of Social Development| Work and Income
DDI: 09 917 8424 | | E: Essy.Tino002@msd.govt.nz
We help New Zealanders to be safe, strong and independent
Manaaki tangata, manaaki whānau .
Good Seed Trust
Local Mangere child care provider to see how they can help when clients with children move into employment
For the latest updates in the Auckland Region click here: https://www.connected.govt.nz/